Pages

Necessary Information for opening a Forex account


Some important information is required to open a real account in forex broker. You will have to give the following information.

• First Name ( The first part of your name )
• Last Name ( The last part of your name )
• Your Address
• Your email address

You might have filled all these options in different websites. So, you are well known to these options. But some other options are also given there. You may hesitate when you will fill them. As you will have to select them, following information is necessary for you.


Swap: Swap means interest. Different central bank of different countries will give you interest or you will have to pay interest. This interest depends on the volume of your trade. You should un-check the swap option because you will have to pay interest if you loss. Un-checking this option is better for you.

Leverage: It has been discussed before. But I am giving a brief about it. Leverage means the loan which your broker will give you based on your balance. 1: 500 leverage means your broker will give you 500x loan. By this you can double your balance in a day.

Account currency:  Selecting USD or Us Dollar is perfect.

Account type: This depends on the amount of your deposit. If your deposit is less than $1000 then your account is micro. If your deposit is $1000 to $10,000 then your account is mini. If your deposit is more than $10,000 then your account is Standard.

Many forex brokers require verifying your account. Without verifying your account you can not deposit or withdraw dollar. You have to upload two types of document to verify your account.

► Scanned copy of your passport / national ID card / driving license to verify your image.
► Scanned copy of electricity / gas / mobile / internet bill to verify your address.

But a few brokers do not need to verify your account. It is better to verify your account who needs to verify.

3 comments:

  1. Finally I got my lost funds recovered in binary option,  I lost my money I invested in binary option to a scam broker who ripped off my money and I never saw them again I became more depressed.  Some time ago a good friend of mine referred me to  (recoverylostfundsback ) the platform came for my rescue and with their master class intelligence and strategies and they helped me place a profitable trade and also recovered all my lost funds from those scam broker and a successful withdraw. They are expert when it comes to recovery of lost funds and they offer best services to your own satisfaction. I feel honoured to recommend any one to this wonderful platform  and thank me later,  you can contact for assistance and on how you can make a good profitable trade, recovery of lost funds, free signals  and stop losing money to heartless brokers.            recoverylostfundsback@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I got my lost funds recovered in binary option,  I lost my money I invested in binary option to a scam broker who ripped off my money and I never saw them again I became more depressed.  Some time ago a good friend of mine referred me to  (recoverylostfundsback ) the platform came for my rescue and with their master class intelligence and strategies and they helped me place a profitable trade and also recovered all my lost funds from those scam broker and a successful withdraw. They are expert when it comes to recovery of lost funds and they offer best services to your own satisfaction. I feel honoured to recommend any one to this wonderful platform  and thank me later,  you can contact for assistance and on how you can make a good profitable trade, recovery of lost funds, free signals  and stop losing money to heartless brokers.            recoverylostfundsback@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To get your funds from a scam broker , you must follow the steps given below: Report to the necessary law enforcement agency.Try to get receipts to back up your claim.Contact Fightingscams(at)aol, com firm because they can help you to get your track your bitcoin and get it back.

    ReplyDelete